Corporate Finance Analyst
Merodis is an independent financial advisory firm for shareholders, business owners and small to medium-sized companies. We assist our clients from A to Z in the entire process of the sale of their business or of certain business units and help them in doing acquisitions and mergers. We also attract new investors in order to raise funds in the form of debt or equity. In addition, clients come to us for the valuation of their company or the take-over candidate they have in mind. Finally, we write equity analyses on listed companies and provide strategic advice in the broadest sense of the word.
Since our inception in 2008, we have carried out some 60 transactions. We focus on companies with an enterprise value between EUR 5 and 100 million.
Our team consists of 10 people who together share more than 125 years of professional experience in corporate finance and financial markets. We plan to increase our growth in the coming years and therefore we would like to strengthen our team with a dynamic Corporate Finance Analyst for immediate recruitment.
What will you do?
- Working on sell-side, buy-side and funding mandates for our clients
- Preparation of financial models (drawing up business plans based on the financial accounts) and business valuations (DCF, peer group multiples, etc.).
- Preparation of information memorandums, management presentations, commercial pitches, etc.
- Organisation of digital data rooms and active follow-up of the due diligence process
- In short, carrying out substantial parts of M&A projects under the supervision of the Sr. partners, which implies active participation in the whole process, from internal research to the successful closing of the deal.
- In addition, the preparation of overviews of M&A opportunities and the mapping of certain sectors and of potential buyers and sellers.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in financial analysis/M&A/PE/Audit
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Exceptional quantitative skills with knowledge of the main accounting principles
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Team player but able to work independently
- Eager to learn and extremely motivated
- Strong analytical skills and a wizard in Excel and Powerpoint
- French speaking with an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
What do we offer?
- An attractive salary package with company car, meal vouchers, laptop, mobile phone subscription, …
- A challenging job with a lot of variation and pronounced on-the-job learning moments with at the same time a lot of flexibility to set your own agenda.
- A dynamic and ambitious working environment in a no-nonsense company with clear growth potential
Please send your application (CV + cover letter) to email@example.com